Classic Lace Umbrella in Charcoal by Soake
Soake "Classic Lace" umbrellas are embellished with a beautiful black lace detail which runs around the bottom of the canopy and have contrasting black piping running the length of the ribs.Soake "Ribbed Pagoda" umbrellas have a lovely vintage feel and are elegant and suitable for any occasion.
- The SPOKES we have used are FIBREGLASS ensuring flexibility, stength and ultimately logevity.
- The Handle is a classic hook shape with a faux leather covering.
- The CANOPY is manafactured from a polyester material offering a very waterpoof covering. We always ensure that the canopy is large enough for the job and this umbrella is no exception having a diameter of 105cm and a closed length of 90cm enough to keep you covered and dry always.
- This umbrella is manual opening. If you want a stylish beautiful umbrella this is definitely one for you.
- The shape is very elegant and suitable for any occasion.
- Each rib contour is piped in a contrasting black colour.
- SOAKE is a UK company who design, manafacture and import quality umbrellas from around the world. We take great care in offering only those umbrellas that we believe to be STRONG, ROBUST, LONG LASTING, STYLISH and GREAT VALUE. Additionally, as a UK company we offer a no quibble warranty against faulty workmanship and defective frames although it has to be said that these are rare occurrencies.
Purchase SOAKE umbrella with total and absolute confidence. We are an established, experienced and passionate about our business, our umbrellas and most importantly you, OUR CUSTOMERS.
SOAKE are UK designers, importers and distributors of great quality, beautifully designed umbrellas which all carry our famous no quibble 1 year warranty against faulty workmanship. Soake have been providing umbrellas to customers in the UK for many years and are a UK owned business offering a "local" service that many overseas suppliers simply cannot match. You can buy in ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE from an ESTABLISHED UK BUSINESS.
|Handle||Faux Leather Handle|